RIGHT ON!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black Labrador Retriever.SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cosy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 857-6420 and ask for Daisy.
RIGHT ON!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Priceless...LOL
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">*ROFLMAO* 15,000??? is that all the men fromOriginally posted by Fiona-A:
Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black Labrador Retriever.
Atlanta???? is there a woman shortage there
that they have so many desperate men???
*LMAO*
*L* not quite - according to recent figures the response rate was approximately 7.5% of the male population ....way to go daisy !!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
i hope she got a good home out of it [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
Bookmarks